GoDaddy is in the midst of shifting the global economy toward small business by putting the best tools into the hands of the world’s millions of small business owners. What drives us is our commitment to be the industry’s most trusted small business advocate, empowering small businesses to kick ass at every turn. As a Senior UX Designer, you contribute to the positive impact we make every day.
Candidates will need to submit a portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing visual design. Demonstrates a passion for maintaining consistent design, experience and branding across a site and communicates your ability to design your way out of complex user experience problems with creative and simple solutions.In this role, you will:
- Design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Create highly usable solutions focused on user experience and brand guidelines
- Lead a project or group of projects with limited input
- Rationalize solutions with the project team
- Balance creative requirements with business requirements
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Build and maintain a team rapport with UX, technology, product managers
- Make websites, storyboards, site maps, interaction flows, and working prototypes
- Design integrations with 3rd party solutions
- Glean actionable insight from analytics and usability testing
- Accept and process feedback
Do you have what it takes?
- Strong design portfolio with 3+ years design and interactive work
- Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills
- Able to visualize and verbalize your ideas to team
- Have an understanding of technologies and how they can help and hinder your solutions
- Ability to lead teams and projects
- Timely, responsible, prepared and do what it takes to get the job done
- Comfortable brainstorming and contributing to the bigger idea
As a part of GoDaddy's team, you help drive GoDaddy to its next level of domestic and global growth. From Marketing to Finance, PR to HR, our professional staff support and execute a successful business model that allows us to fuel success for countless entrepreneurs and innovators around the world.
Are you ready to GO with us?
When you GO with GoDaddy, you have the opportunity to be part of something special by making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers. Their success is our success.
Here’s what you need:
- Passion to contribute to a truly exceptional customer experience, no matter your job title
- Understanding that innovation and creativity is a part of what we do every day
- Agility and action orientation – we move at the speed of tech
- Understanding of the privilege and obligation of being part of a team
Here’s what we’ll provide:
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Formal and informal opportunities and support for ongoing learning, growth and development
- Team building activities and recognition
- Competitive base plus bonus incentive
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and insurance coverage for all benefit-eligible GoDaddy employees
- Flexible time off policies
GoDaddy has been recognized because of its outstanding benefits, compensation, unique perks, diversity and company camaraderie. GoDaddy was awarded the 2011 and 2012 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility Honoree - Arizona, Iowa & Denver. GoDaddy is the #1 IT Company on Inc. Magazine's inaugural Hire Power list of job creators.
GoDaddy’s philanthropic work supports a wide variety of charitable and community organizations dedicated to causes including women and children, domestic violence, child abuse, teenage homelessness, animal shelters and more. Visit www.GoDaddyCares.com for more information.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.