Product Marketing Manager - Analytics
Computers/Software | Bay Area, CA
As a member of the Pivotal data fabric product marketing team, you are responsible for the outbound product marketing strategy for our analytics products. You will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will use that knowledge to enable the field organization to successfully sell. You will craft the product messaging and positioning and conceive and execute marketing programs that drive demand. Experience with Analytics and Business Intelligence products, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into problems customers care about solving is crucial. Key Responsibilities
- Gain expertise in customer buying criteria and align the marketing and sales strategy to improve the organization's ability to close opportunities.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Pivotal's analytics products from its competition.
- Plan marketing strategy for new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan across the organization.
- Communicate product value proposition and selling strategy to the Pivotal's field organization.
- Develop sales and marketing tools including demos, videos, presentations, white papers, data sheets, battle cards, and case studies.
- Support sales opportunities by participating in industry events and meeting prospective customers.
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with analytical or business intelligence products.
- 5+ years of experience marketing to Fortune 1000 Enterprises.
- Demonstrable strength in written and oral communication skills.
- Willing to travel 10-15% for customer visits and industry events.
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams.
« Back to Openings