Anaplan is at a pivotal point in engineering as we are currently building our U.S. Development team. As a founding engineer of this team, not only will you make and break amazing code, you will shape the culture of engineering in our San Francisco Headquarters.
LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER, DATA INTEGRATION
As our software engineering team evolves, we need talented engineers at all levels that can help us build complex solutions in data integration, as well as in other parts of our next-generation Cloud Platform. Given the scale, and speed at which our product is evolving, you will face brand new coding challenges to solve every day … and this inspires you.
- Build, maintain and enhance integration frameworks, models, and tools for delivering services.
- Assist with platform roadmap planning that also includes capacity planning, and/or future technology changes.
- Work on other aspects of the cloud platform as needed.
- Advanced Programming skills in Java.
- Experience with a major integration platform (e.g. Informatica, Boomi, Talend, MuleSoft).
- 5+ years developing, deploying, and supporting commercial and custom software, some of which has an emphasis on Data Integration / ETL (experience with something like Pentaho greatly desired)
- Proficient in High Level Systems Integration Design.
- Highly analytical and able to troubleshoot issues quickly.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Engineering, or related field is required; Master's degree preferred.
-Open source technologies: Camel, Apache Service Mix, Karaf.
-Technology that utilizes the OSGI specification.
-API client development experience (RESTful or SOAP APIs).
-Test Driven Development.
-Enterprise application development experience.
-Contribution to development of the EAI platform: Build monitoring for Security, Capacity, Reliability and overall performance.
Anaplan is the planning cloud for Sales, Finance, Operations, and HR. We built our platform from the ground up to empower you to plan, collaborate, and act—in real time. Anaplan enables you to deploy easy-to-use applications to solve complex planning challenges across your organization. Stay ahead of critical business events, rapidly model potential impacts, and course correct on the fly. Anaplan is a privately held company, headquartered in San Francisco, CA with global offices on four continents. To learn more, visit anaplan.com. Follow us on twitter: @anaplan
Sound good to you? Then don’t be shy – send us your resume!