Your team is reaching peak excitement levels. Today, finally, the new feature is in the hands of millions of small business owners around the world. The CEO and your manager just walked over to your desk clutching two big bottles of champagne. All of your research, design, testing, and collaboration has paid off. This is the moment all Product Managers live for: the launch. Even better, the launch of something you really believe in, that has the potential to transform the lives of small business owners all over the world.
At FreshBooks you’ll experience this thrill often, working alongside a group of world-class Developers, Designers, and Product Managers: the Product Development team.
The Product Development team at FreshBooks is responsible for defining and delivering new ways to help small businesses focus on what they love to do. We take the headache away from bookkeeping and accounting and replace it with a fun, intuitive set of tools that just make sense to small business owners.
Here's what we can offer:
· A dedicated and talented Scrum team (Scrum Master, Developers, and Designers) that employs agile methodologies to deliver super-awesome-game-changing experiences
· An incredible growth opportunity; you’ll learn a lot about what it takes to ship great software -- and you’ll learn it from the best people out there
· The opportunity to deliver product features that instantly get used by millions of users around the world. We follow user-centered design in everything we do, and you’ll be spending your first month on our support team, just talking to them
· An opportunity to contribute to an award winning Product Development team where data and research matter more than opinions
· A great work experience. Top tier benefits, plenty of fun and quirk, family friendliness and co-workers who take pride in their work without the ego, all in one of the most unique work cultures out there
Here’s what we'll expect from you:
· Show an undying passion to talk directly to customers to understand who they are, how they run their business, and empathize with the pain associated with managing their finances.
· Demonstrate an ability to synthesize what you've heard, and report back to the team on the biggest opportunities you've found in your research
· Be a committed and connected leader within your scrum team and a communicative partner to your stakeholders across the company
· Have a great sense of taste for amazing product experiences
· Provide clear and consistent communication of what's happening with your projects
· Meet and create measurable project goals, so that you can report back on how your products are performing in the market
· Be introspective and strategic, always seeking out ways to increase your impact on the company and our customers’ lives.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today. A member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.