Salesforce Solution Developer
Information Technology | Santa Clara, CA, United States
A Salesforce Solution Developer must lead by example, delivering highly functional solutions developed on the Salesforce platform while being both customer-centric and service minded, able to interact with all levels of users (end-users/executives), analysts and technical colleagues to create consensus and strategy.
- Research, design and deliver Applications, system enhancements and configurations developed using Salesforce platform technologies.
- Exemplify clear communication skills – in a fast moving environment an excellent, personable communication style is vital to the success of this role.
- Collaborate with analysts and business owners to identify project requirements and enhancements.
- Share Salesforce administrative support responsibility with team members, implementing fixes, and minor enhancements as required. This responsibility is shared, and highly collaborative.
- Work with Salesforce’s account support teams and internal business groups to rationalize and optimize the Unlimited Edition Salesforce platform, providing and acting upon best practices where required to help our business grow.
- Track and fully document change requests, utilizing change management platforms and change management best practices applying to Salesforce.
- Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the support, documentation and/or maintenance of systems.
- Perform end user training as well as internal cross training to other team members as necessary.
- 6 + years of hands-on enterprise software development experience. Specific experience developing and consuming web services is a requirement.
- 4 + years of hands-on experience Salesforce Visual Force/Apex programming is required.
- Extensive experience of Scheduled Apex, Batch Apex, and Trigger development.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts, both verbally and in written formats.
- An open communication style and collaborative manner. Someone in this position must lead by example, being both customer-centric and service minded.
An appropriate Salesforce certification is required:
- Salesforce Administrator, or Advanced Administration
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer or
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Advanced Developer or
- Salesforce.com Certified Technical Architect
Additional Skills :
- Experience of Salesforce PRM, Sites, Mobile, Chatter, Sales Compensation or CPQ implementations or customizations, Salesforce/SAP integration using Webservices and would be highly desirable.
- Additional Relational database, web server, and application programming experience (PHP, .Net, C/C++/C#) would also be applicable.
- Experience within the High-Tech industry working with business solutions designed to market, sell, support, deliver a high tech devices in a channel sales model is highly desirable.
- Experience supporting Marketing, Sales and Support lines of business would be highly advantageous.
- Education in BS/MS Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.