All Technology | San Francisco, CA, United States
A smarter way to borrow and invest
At Lending Club, we’re using technology to lower costs. We pass on the cost savings to borrowers who can get lower rates and investors who can earn solid returns, and we’re radically changing the way credit works. To date more than $3 billion in loans has been originated through the Lending Club platform, with annual volume more than doubling each year. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies in 2011 and 2012, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013. Lending Club is based in San Francisco, California. Learn more at: http://www.lendingclub.com.
Lending Club is looking for a seasoned Senior Network Engineer to be part of a small and elite Technical Operations team in downtown San Francisco, CA.
Take a look at this video to learn all about our culture!
Lending Club -- Be Part of Something Great!
- Be the Cisco SME. Bring your vast knowledge and experience working with infrastructure, routers, switches, and other Cisco gear. CCIE or other Cisco certifications a plus.
- Get your hands dirty: Although designing and anticipating needs are a key component of this role, you’ll need to be able to do 24/7 rotational production operations work in a fast paced environment. The phrase “that’s not my job” isn’t in this team’s vocabulary.
- Make an Impact: This team is punching above its weight class. You’ll join forces with a small group of Operations experts to complete highly visible projects while we grow from 400 to 1,000 employees and prepare for a potential IPO.
- 6+ years of experience in production network operations.
- Proven experience in architecture and design of a resilient, highly scalable production network.
- Background leading problem resolutions, thinking strategically, and owning domain areas for routing and switching, firewall, VPN, and external aggregation layers.
- Heavy hands-on Cisco experience, including Cisco ISR routers, Cisco ASA security devices, and Cisco Nexus.
- Strong working knowledge of security related technologies such as Two Factor Authentication, RADIUS, VPN, RSA, 802.1X, and NAC.
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco Call Center highly desirable.
- Previous experience as a hands-on team lead a big plus.