Mobile | San Francisco, CA, United States
Zaarly is changing how the economy works. That's all... just a little global economic disruption.
Zaarly enables people to ask for anything from people nearby. A simple idea; but when it takes root in a community, the impact is profound. Buyers decide what they want and the price they want to pay and someone from the community makes it happen, creating a job and keeping money local. Zaarly helps anyone invest directly into their local economy.
Sure, we’re a tech company, but what we're building helps people change their community. These are big ideas requiring enormous talent, borderline fanaticism and maybe a small dose of insanity. We've got an amazing team with the right mix. Let's do this.
You're a geek at heart, and you dream in mobile. You download apps from the App Store to dissect them and figure out how they were built. You ache to be part of a startup where your work is front and center. You're tired of working on boring projects that you don't believe in. You're ready to work with a team that is doing something big, something worthwhile, something ridiculously cool. Right on! You're hired.
- Architect, build and maintain the Zaarly iPhone app.
- Create new, exciting features and push code to hundreds of thousands of iPhone Zaarly users.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest iPhone SDK developments, respond to customer feedback & testing.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing native iPhone apps or other mobile apps is strongly preferred.
- Strong Objective-C skills (Ruby and C/C++/ are a plus).
- An eye for great design and user experiences.
- Passionate about quality.
- Ability to communicate within a close-knit team.
- Hard-working and a fast learner.
- Must have one or more iPhone apps published in the App Store