Sales | Playa Vista, CA, United States
Senior Software Engineer: Integration
Verizon Digitla Media Services (VDMS) is tasked with integrating customer broadcast infrastructure, product requirements and workflows with Verizon’s upLynk platform. We are seeking software developers for our team. Successful candidates will work closely with customers to define integration points, communicate feature requirements to VDMS product team, and partner with upLynk engineering on API interface design and product extension.We are seeking a senior software engineer specializing in integration of foreign systems such as broadcast systems, trafficking and automation systems, as well as content management systems.
- Work closely with architects to design and develop solutions for integrating customers' systems with the upLynk streaming media services
- Work closely with Product Managers to communicate customer needs and help define the product roadmap
- Work closely with core engineering team to design and develop plugin interfaces, APIs and services to be used to integrate with customers' systems.
- Support engineering efforts testing new features, troubleshooting deployments and responding to customer inquiries
- Additional engineering tasks as required
- Bachelors: Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong working knowledge of Python, C++
- Strong working knowledge of Linux, OS X and Windows
- Experience with Open source software usage and integration
- Knowledge of web stack and assorted frameworks a plus
- Knowledge of Java, Ruby and other programming languages a plus
- Experience with NoSQL databases a plus
- Experience with Cloud Computing and virtualization a plus