Customer Care Executive
Customer Service | Nairobi
Our client is an American multinational computer, technology and IT Consulting Corporation who deal in the manufacture and sale of computer hardware and software (with a focus on the latter). They also offer infrastructure, hosting and consulting services. They strive to lead in the creation, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, networking systems, storage devices and microelectronics.
- To monitor the IT and network system and when a problem occurs, need to raise a ticket in the ticketing system and perform a call out to appropriate second and 3rd level team.
- The Ideal candidate should have knowledge to checks disk space, able to monitor the process and restart as appropriate based on the client’s management confirmation
- Learning about the organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with change
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter
- Assist customers with functional queries and research assistance
- Update Customer Database
- Take accurate enquiry details from client
- Improve client retention through strong customer focus and attention
- 2 years experience in Customer Service/Sales and marketing field.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Good customer care, interpersonal and communication skills ,
- Team player
- Diploma in sales and marketing
- Ability to work under pressure under minimum supervision
- Good command of English Language
- Basic IT and UNIX experience
« Back to Openings