Information Technology | Paramus, NJ, United States
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time.
Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the enterprise and security sectors, representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 150 countries, and including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
NICE’s offerings for the enterprise and security sectors serve three main needs: improving business performance, decreasing financial risk, and enhancing safety and security. NICE solutions capture interactions, transactions and video surveillance from multiple sources, including telephones, CCTV video feed, emergency services radio communications, emails, chat, social media, and more. They provide valuable insight about the business or security situation by applying real-time, cross-channel analytics to realize the intent of customers, criminals and terrorists, or fraudsters, to enable proactive response for real-time impact. NICE delivers tailored solutions for financial firms, contact centers, back office operations and sales and marketing departments. Our solutions capture, analyze and impact customer interactions and transactions in real time, and across all customer touch points, enabling organizations to comply with regulations, optimize operations, boost customer experience, and drive revenue growth.
• Provides first line of support for corporate desktop/laptop computer infrastructure within NICE America , support onsite and remote clients
• Installs, maintains, troubleshoots and upgrades desktop/laptop hardware and software
• Troubleshoots and maintains Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office 2010
• Assists the Help Desk in the evaluation, prioritization, management and resolution of desktop/laptop, printer and connectivity issues
• Installation and connectivity support for approved handheld devices – activating Blackberry, IPhone, Android, using Good and BES
• Management of user rights and security settings at desktop/laptop computer level
• College degree in Computer Science or Information Technology – Desired
• CompTIA A+ or MCP certifications - Desired
• 5-7 years of experience in an enterprise supporting a LAN/WAN/VPN/Wireless infrastructure environment that has both office based and traveling end-users
• Hands-on experience with the following:
o Hardware support of Intel\Lenovo based desktop and laptop computers
o Hardware support of LAN based printers and local printers
o Desktop/Laptop imaging solutions
o Remote access tools such as RDP or PCAnywhere
o Active directory management tools such as Microsoft’s Group Policy Management Console (GPMC)
o Support of Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office
o Support of VPN connectivity technologies for traveling/remote users
o Implementation, administration and support of backup technologies for hardware and software
o Implementation and support of anti-virus solutions
o Familiarity with LAN/WAN components and protocols: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, switches, routers and wireless connectivity
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL server and IIS – Desired
• Familiarity with cable/DSL broadband connectivity
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Superior communication and customer service skills
Creating software packages and 2+ years of experience with SCCM highly desired
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.