Production | Wilton, CT, United States
The digital production/project management group at Ryan Partnership is ultimately responsible for professionally producing digital projects with a focus on balancing quality, cost and schedule in order to exceed client expectations. Our digital projects span a wide range of executions from large scale dot com re-designs to mobile applications to short-lived micro site promotions and everything else in between.
As an Associate Producer/Project Manager, you'll be responsible for the day-to-day management of small to large-scale projects, running with them all the way from discovery, functional requirement definition, creative & technical development, and implementation. Your experience managing digital design and technology projects will be essential to develop plans that include timelines and deliverables for digital strategy, IA/IxD, visual & editorial design, development and QA.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and capable problem solver who is very detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and quickly process information. Everything moves at the speed of light, so quick, analytical thinking is essential. It’s vital you value the details even as you work to make the big picture a reality. Expect to keep a grip on several projects at any given time, staying on top of scope, schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
The ideal candidate will have a solid track record of successfully developing projects from start to completion. You have a firm grasp of associated web development technologies, project management methodologies (e.g. Agile vs Waterfall), social media platforms and third-party applications. Time spent in an agency environment, working on both project management and online best practices, is a plus for this role.
- Provide on-going project leadership
- Leading Level of Effort LoE assessments and scoping sessions (SOWs, business goals, WBS, deliverables, schedule, budget)
- Developing and maintaining business requirements for complex web sites and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for ensuring translation of business requirements into Functional Requirements documentation for use by the project team.
- Ownership of workflow process
- Adapting to scope creep and change requests.
- Interface with clients on scope, schedule and budget issues
- Submit staffing plans/updates on a weekly basis
- Oversee Quality Assurance management
- Hold weekly project meetings and author weekly production status reports
- Participate in strategic development
- Risk management, on individual projects and across clients
- Coordinate financial reporting and projections, utilization reporting and financial projections across projects/clients
- managing creative & technical teams developing interactive projects
- Effectively managing cross-functional teams of significant size
- Strong client facing skills and experience in managing conflicts with clients
- Strong technical, project development lifecycle methodologies, and quality assurance processes.
- Website/application usability knowledge
- Industry expertise and experience
- Broad understanding of popular web technologies
- Proficient in MS Project, Visio, Excel & Powerpoint
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation & presentation skills
- Excellent team and people management skills
- Database and list manipulation skills are a plus
- Marketing acumen
- PMP certification a plus
About Alliance Data:
Alliance Data® (NYSE:ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data employs more than 10,000 associates at approximately 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data is a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions, and is the parent company of Epsilon®, a leading provider of multi-channel, data-driven technologies and marketing services, and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com, or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData.
Ryan Partnership, a division of Epsilon, is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law. Ryan Partnership is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses.
Ryan Partnership offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.