Apply for a Job at Klick Health
As one of the leading interactive communications agencies in Canada, Klick helps companies define and execute their digital strategies. We deliver compelling, customer-focused, ROI-rich interactive digital solutions (websites, applications and email campaigns) to our tier one clients that incorporate our strengths in Strategy, Experience Design, Technology, Media and Learning Solutions.
Business is booming and we're looking to add a couple more people to our QA team to help us keep up and make sure only the highest quality product gets released. We're looking at adding a Junior or Intermediate Quality Assurance Analyst and an Intern for 4 months.
These new resources will be responsible for designing, writing, documenting, and executing test plans/scripts for all stages of the web product development lifecycle, following company defined processes and methods. Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Develop and execute manual and automated test scripts.
- Identify, investigate, report and track bugs to closure.
- Handle multiple projects with changing priorities and meet concurrent deadlines.
- Communicate test results, as well as any errors or issues discovered during testing, to QA team and developers.
- Take part in the planning and implementation of the testing/quality strategy for new and existing projects.
Bonus Points: (likely the difference makers)
- Previous QA experience with web-based applications (1-3 years for full-time role, up to one year for the internship position)
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals. We require that you are able to program.
- Practical experience with relational databases and database applications (we use SQL Server).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Detail-orientation and ability to see the bigger picture.
- A talent for breaking software.
- High degree of fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills.
- Experience in writing test cases and preparing test plans.
- Experience with an automated test tool (Watir, Selenium, QuickTest, xUnit, etc.).
- Experience with load, stress, volume testing in .NET based infrastructure.
- Ability to read/write in French.