Service | Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada
We are looking for a Service Advisor to join our team. Experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate with a passion for providing the best customer service experience possible. Come join our customer service oriented team that prides itself on their product knowledge and delivering the best automotive service in the area while maintaining our commitment to quality, safety and time standards.
The idea candidate will have:
- a passion for automotives, you need to know the product or have a willingness and aptitude to learn
- Excellent customer service skills and detail orientated
- Great communication skills, sales experience considered an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight time constraints
- Proficient in computer software
- Must have own CSA approved footwear
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Cold Lake Chrysler is part of a new, aggressive Automotive Group in North Eastern Alberta with a successful track record poised to grab an even bigger share of the market. Our Group offers endless career potential for the right candidate with an automotive business aptitude, a strong work ethic, and can balance long term growth, retention and profitability.
As an experienced Service Advisor you could receive up to $10,000 signing bonus and up to $7000 per month starting compensation.
Easily make $70,000 starting salary!