Cold Lake Ford is currently seeking an experienced Service Advisor. Not just anyone will do. We are looking for a happy, eager and confident indiviudal who is skilled in customer service. As the Service Advisor you will gather information to identify the required vehicle repair and maintenance work. With your above average communication skills, you will sell maintenance services and schedule the work. This is a busy little job in a fast-paced environment and it can be very financially rewarding for the right candidate. As an experienced Service Advisor you could recieve a $6,500 signing bonus along with up to $6000 per month starting compensation.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry considered an asset
- Sales experience considered an asset
- Excellent Customer service skills and detail orientated
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight time constraints
- Proficient in computer software and office equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract
At Cold Lake Ford, our goal is to provide customers with personalized priority service and the comfort that their vehicle is being serviced by knowledgeable and competent staff. Your goal is to develop long term customer loyalty by building our customer’s confidence.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a Company Pension Plan.
Come Join Our Team!