EVEO is an award-winning, full-service health and wellness agency with offices in San Francisco and New York. Our independence lets us focus on our clients needs, not a holding company’s, so while we know and respect pharma guidelines, we create game-changing solutions that push them to the limit. We are leaders, not followers and are looking to grow our team with a multi-talented, art-focused creative who shares our drive and vision. We won’t settle for less.
Eveo has upcoming opportunities for an Interaction Designer
in its San Francisco office.
All potential candidates must:
- Be available to work in-house in the San Francisco Bay area (Only local candidates will be considered at this time).
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Provide a working link to their portfolio
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Work with account teams and clients to clearly define requirements and goals for a wide range of interactive projects, on multiple platforms (web, mobile, desktop, kiosk)
- Collaborate with other interaction designers, visual designers, engineers, medical writers, and other team members in defining the optimal user experience for our solutions
- Develop wireframes, user flows, and site maps to help document design decisions
- Help establish best-practices for interactive program development at Eveo by working with, evolving, and creating new template documents for best-in-class products
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- BA/BS or above preferred in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interface, Graphic Design, or other design field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ yrs industry experience providing design solutions for digital products
- Experience in web, cross-platform, and mobile application interaction design
- Demonstrated ability to create wireframes, flow diagrams, and project documentation
- Knowledge of usability principles and techniques, and a passion for user-centric design
- Solid skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, or similar design tools
- Excellent ability to effectively articulate design concepts and decisions both verbally and in writing to technical and creative teams as well as other project stakeholders
- Must be self-motivated, effective problem solver who can prioritize and manage work load and meet critical project milestones and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of a variety of general technologies (HTML5, CSS, XML, Flash, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Experience in an interactive agency setting
- Experience with client-facing role
- Experience building interactive programs (visual design or development/engineering)