Eveo, Inc is an award-winning agency that specializes in digital/interactive marketing solutions for Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies. We currently have an upcoming opportunity for an Account Supervisor to join our San Francisco team.
The ideal candidates will have 5 years experience in a large agency, and/or pharmaceutical or biotech company, as well as interactive/ rich media knowledge. The Account Supervisor will manage the account and marketing needs of our clients and be the main liaison between the client and Eveo's Production Team. S/he will work directly with several clients on key accounts/projects. Key Responsibilities:
- Acts as the primary client contact across all levels of project execution
- Owns specific projects and is responsible for managing client relationships – often with mid to senior clients
- Continually provides client with ideas to grow business and meet (or exceed) quarterly revenue targets for account
- Writes/oversees proposal development, works with New Business team on presentations, SOWs, etc.
- Helps establish schedules and key milestones, and ensure that those dates are met.
- Is solution-oriented during crises; maintaining calm while mitigating challenges
- Fully understand clients business/industry completely from a strategic, execution and competitive standpoint
- Spends time at the client’s base of operation
- Partners with business development as needed to identify areas for potential growth within existing clients
- Manages and oversees financial relationship between Eveo and client
- Gets client approvals, discusses associated concerns/requests
- Responsible for profitability of client work/projects
- Oversees invoicing for projects
Strategic and Creative Development:
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Applies strategic insight and judgment to all account projects
- Participates in presentation and sale of creative
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum years of experience: 3-5 years of Account Management experience
- Agency and pharmaceutical/medical device experience – preferably within an interactive agency or medical education firm environment – are required.
- Working knowledge of rich interactive technologies including Mobile and iPad
- Deep fluency in the MS Office suite of applications
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professional staff from varied disciplines and backgrounds.
- Should have strong project management skills with the proven ability to multi-task
- A high-level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Must be a strategic thinker
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve to ensure customer satisfaction
- Previous success in a fast-paced, team-focused environment
- Local candidates preferred
- Authorization to work in the United States.
Please respond with resume/work experience.
Do not respond if you are a recruiter or third party.