The Technology and Innovation team is looking for a Mobile App Developer to add specialized skill to our team of developers. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of at least one platform and at least some experience with the other. While we’d still like to talk to you if you have been using PhoneGap, Appcelerator, or another multiplatform solution, we’re very interested in hearing from candidates with native application development experience.
Working at Erwin Penland, you'll have the opportunity to work with national brands within a supportive digital team that houses some of the best and brightest talent in the field.
If you are ready for this challenge, then we’d really like to see some of your work. Come in and show us your latest app - we’d love to meet you.
- Strong experience supported by real world application development experience.
- Experience deploying and supporting applications across both iOS and Android platforms.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written.
- Experience developing native applications.
- Experience with rapid development frameworks such as PhoneGap and Appcelerator.
- Proficient analyzing, comprehension, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work within strict timeframes, with multiple stakeholders.
- Work with wireframes, user-flows, and the user experience team to plan, estimate, and execute on application development.
- Working in teams and independently to brainstorm how best to implement projects.
- Project organization and completion in accordance with schedules and budgets.
- Communication with designers and project managers to support the development needs of the project throughout the design and planning phases