Paslode is seeking a Sr. Sales Representative to develop, maintain and expand customer relationships within an assigned territory and is responsible for achieving sales quotas and profitability objectives. The territory assignment for this position includes Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska. This role will be based in Minneapolis MN.
Paslode, a division of ITW’s North America Construction Businesses, has continued to shape the way homes are built for the past 50 years. As the pioneer and leading provider of innovative, differentiated fastening solutions for wood to wood construction, we offer trades and builders a line of highly engineered tools and fasteners that increase productivity and help them achieve higher quality construction. Our brand and product offering are widely recognized within our industry for superior quality, unparalleled service, and unique solutions to industry needs.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures. Core Responsibilities:
- Manages, retains and grows business within an assigned territory, and with designated customers, to ensure a profitable relationship for our customer and the Division.
- Proactively leads the strategic account planning process at key accounts within the territory to drive mutually profitable account share growth and engages in discussions with multiple levels within an account to determine customer needs and present solutions.
- Provides on-going analysis of the competitive dynamics within the territory to identify trends, draw conclusions, and effectively drive change to positively impact sales and profitability objectives.
- Develops, recommends, and implements end-user driven pricing and promotional programs at an effective level across the territory for maximum benefit to the Division. Measures and monitors the effectiveness of all programs implemented within the territory.
- Develops and leverages strong customer relationships to successfully implement national and regional sales initiatives. Increases knowledge and awareness of the compelling value proposition of Division products and services.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in the assigned territory.
- Bachelor degree (Business preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Proven ability to analyze sales data and determine appropriate actions to improve account position
- Results driven with ability to manage multiple priorities with highly effective follow through skills
- Strong communication skills including effective presentation skills
ITW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting. If you need an accommodation to apply for this position due to a disability, please contact recruiter @ paslode.com