Customer (Client Services)/Service à la Clientèle | Crete, IL
The incumbent is responsible for obtaining sample from the client and delivering completed reports when needed.
- The incumbent must exhibit safe driving skills and maintain a driving record acceptable to company’s insurance carrier.
- Pick up sample from the client at the arranged time and deliver to the laboratory.
- Provide courteous client service and communicate any emerging client requirements to the laboratory as needed.
- Ensure departmental Standard Operation Procedures are followed at all times.
- Check sample regularly to ensure that the correct temperature is maintained.
- Maintain records of mileage, vehicle maintenance and other important information for departmental records.
- Run errands for laboratory personnel so that analysis can proceed in a timely fashion.
- May assist laboratory personnel with preparation and analysis of sample.
- May assist laboratory personnel with washing of laboratory equipment.
- Support corporate quality and continuous improvement process.
- This position has the responsibilities and authority to identify departures from the quality system or test procedures and document such observations in accordance with the prescribed complaint system.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
A basic knowledge of the sample receiving process is necessary to facilitate delivery of adequate sample for the analysis process. Basic knowledge of microbiology and chemistry would be helpful to perform necessary sample preparation. The incumbent must have the ability to operate a motor vehicle. The incumbent must exhibit safe driving skills. Client relation skills are essential when interacting with client for deliveries. Time management skills are helpful to facilitate the pick up of all scheduled deliveries. The incumbent must have the skill to maintain the safety and integrity of the sample.
« Back to Openings