Junior Financial Analyst
Finance | Redwood City, CA | Job number: 227
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time.
Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the enterprise and security sectors, representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 150 countries, and including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
• Responsible for Financial Planning and Analysis for Strategic Business Lines within the Enterprise Division, NICE largest Business Unit
• Budget Planning and Control, Financial Models and Sales Operations
• Education – BA in economics, accounting or Industrial Organization
• MA in Economics or MBA is an advantage
• At least four years of FP&A experience
• Work experience in Global Hi-Tech organizations
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office
• Business Objects and Hyperion is an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Independent thinker
• Team player
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
« Back to Openings
Apply for this Job