Customer Service | San Jose, CA, United States
Spiraledge is a company founded on one essential principle: to help people live healthier lives through sports and fitness! As the parent company of popular E‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com, RunOutlet.com, SurfOutlet.com & YogaOutlet.com, Spiraledge, Inc., has been recognized as a Gold‐Level Fit‐Friendly Worksite at its headquarters in San Jose, CA, by the American Heart Association for helping employees eat better and move more.
SwimOutlet.com was named a Hot 100 Retailer and Top 10 Mobile Retailer by Internet Retailer magazine in 2012. Our family of retail sites was also recently awarded the STELLAService Excellent seal for superior customer service.
We offer an entrepreneurial and casual work environment. Perks include fitness classes and catered lunches twice a week.
The customer service representative responds accurately and efficiently to our customer needs regarding products and order inquiries via phone, e-mail and Live Chat. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, genuine empathy and the ability to represent our brand with pride. Representatives are expected to adapt to changes, contribute to improving the overall site experience, and follow through on resolving customer issues with good judgment and a sense of urgency.
- Maintain high levels of customer service
- Answer customer calls and respond to emails
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process orders and resolve issues according to procedure
- Identify and escalate priority issues and route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Adhere to the work schedule with regard to start and stop times and breaks
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Windows software
- Ability to utilize the computer and phone simultaneously with accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude when dealing with all customers and co-workers
- Fast typing skills (35 + WPM)
- Previous phone based customer service or call center experience a plus
- Passion for living an active lifestyle or sports a plus!
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear frequently; use hands and fingers to type, write; reach with hands and arms for tasks such as keyboarding, opening filing cabinets, and some light lifting as necessary to function in a office environment.
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
Weekends 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Seasonal Shifts Needed:
Mornings, evenings and weekend availability
To start ASAP through mid January
Please respond with your availability and salary requirements; resumes without this information will not be considered.