Position Summary: This position is located in PITTSBURGH
Day 1 REO Onsite Closing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting servicing companies (“The Client”) and/or third party REO outsourcing firms in the liquidation of the Bank’s acquired properties via live/online nationwide real estate auctions. The position will coordinate the auction process with the mortgage servicing companies. The position provides administrative support and will coordinate the upload of deeds to the client and Company’s systems. Perform duties in accordance with the Client's policies and procedures with adherence to state and federal guidelines.
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be other related duties as assigned.
- Perform vendor surveillance to ensure compliance within the Clients servicing guidelines.
- Proficiency in reviewing transfer deeds.
- Provide corporate and client support from front to back on Auction timeline.
- Provide assistance on obtaining subject to decisions/updates.
- Assist and act as liaison for corporate departments.
- Ensure Company and client systems (if applicable) are reconciled.
- Ensure all data and documents required are provided entered into LPS system.
- Assist with any additional tasks direct from Client.
- Compile and provide reporting as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with vendor management, process adherence, property management, real estate values, contractor bids for repair and improvement of property, real estate sales process, title policies and title resolution.
- Computer proficiency related to MS Office, MS Excel (advanced) and MS Word.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented with organizational and follow-through abilities.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Service and goal oriented.
- Possesses a strong sense of team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Must perform well in fast-paced environment on time-driven tasks.
- Two plus (2) years of relevant work experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience in Real Estate.
- Bachelor’s or associates degree with a concentration in business, real estate or related field preferred.