Account Manager jr
Achat de publicité média / Media Buying | Montreal, QC
Account Manager jr
Beyond words, there are actions. We are going forward!
Top 5 reasons why you want this job:
As an Account Manager jr for our advertising division:
- We understood that our positioning will make us stand
- You will use your analytical and planning skills at full
- You will learn, grow, share and will become a
highly valued collaborator;
- You are encouraged to use your
great marketing instincts;
- You will enjoy flex time in a
cool, casual environment where your passion will inevitably turn
into great results;
You should also read the top
10 reasons why you want to be a Seedboxer !
What kind of challenges will you be looking at?
- You maximize ad sales from our available inventory and manage
ads using our ad network platform;
- You actively look for
ways to improve revenue and recruit new advertisers through
cold-calling, participating on social networks and attending
- You generate weekly and monthly reports, and
assist marketing with the creation of advertising campaigns;
- You develop and build lasting relationships with advertising
buyers, and provide support to advertising clients;
occasionally, assist and coordinate exhibition fairs;
are an active member of relevant social networks, forums, and
- You work closely with the Product Director
to provide ongoing feedback about the needs of our partners’
accounts, and identify potential problems and opportunities.
Any resemblance to the character described below is purely
coincidental but means that we want you at Seedbox…
- You have a degree in Marketing, Communication or other
- You possess a good understanding of online
advertising and traffic performance key concepts;
- You have
experience with HTML (a plus!)
Are you also…
- Highly analytical and organized?
- Able to speak and
write in both English and French?
- Diplomatic and
We can’t wait to welcome our new Account Manager jr, so apply now
and tell us why you are so passionate about your work!
« Back to Our Job Listings