Product Manager: New Games
Product Management | Redwood City, CA
Storm8 is looking for talented Product Managers to join the team and help us develop free to play and fun mobile social games. Our Product Managers lead cross functional teams of game designers, artists, engineers and production to ideate, build and launch games. The current team is composed of backgrounds from Facebook, Google, Zynga, Pocket Gems, Kabam, MIT, Harvard & Stanford.
Storm8 is the leader in social mobile gaming with a growing portfolio of 35+ games. We have 400+ million downloads across 400+ million devices and a network of more than 50 million monthly active users. The company is bootstrapped, profitable and has games across multiple categories including RPG, social casual and social casino.
- Lead concepting, development and launch of new game titles.
- Conduct market research to understand target users, formulate product vision and positioning.
- Develop feature specifications and drive product development with cross functional team.
- Drive launch activities including packaging and app store marketing.
- Design A/B and multivariate tests to optimize game metrics post launch.
- 2+ years as producer/product manager in online, social or mobile games.
- Must have experience developing games from concept to launch.
- Ability to work with and drive creative teams.
- Ability to balance metric-based decision making.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, communication and teamwork skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- BS/BA in quantitative fields is required. (CS, EE, Econ, Finance). MS/MBA is preferred.
Founded in 2009, Storm8, Inc. is the leading developer of social games for iOS and Android, with more than 400 million total downloads to date. Storm8 is also home to three innovative brands: TeamLava, Shark Party and FireMocha. Under these brands, Storm8 has amassed a network of over 400 million devices worldwide and continues to create engaging mobile social games that span genres – from casual arcade hits Bubble Mania and Jewel Mania, to social casual games like Pet Shop Story, Restaurant Story, Bakery Story and Dragon Story, to MMORPGs like World War, iMobsters and Vampires Live, to social casino games like Slots and Bingo.
Storm8 is headquartered in Redwood Shores and we are constantly looking to hire awesome, top tier talent.
« Back to Openings