Product Manager: Monetization
Product Management | Redwood City, CA
The Monetization team at Storm8 is looking for entrepreneurial product manager to design features across portfolio of games to drive monetization. Our Product Managers lead cross functional teams of game designers, artists, engineers and production to ideate, build and launch games. The current team is composed of backgrounds from Facebook, Google, Zynga, Pocket Gems, Kabam, MIT, Harvard & Stanford.
Storm8 is the leader in social mobile gaming with a growing portfolio of 40+ games. We have 600+ million downloads across 200+ million devices and a network of more than 10 million daily active users. The company is bootstrapped, profitable and has games across multiple categories including RPG, social casual and social casino.
- Ownership across one or multiple games to develop and execute revenue plan.
- Create features and flows to increase payer conversion and payer retention.
- Manage in-game economy including pricing, sales and seasonal content.
- Develop feature specifications and drive product development with cross functional team.
- Design A/B and multivariate tests to optimize features.
- 2+ years as product manager, top-tier consulting or iBanking.
- Must be very analytical and comfortable dealing with ambiguous data.
- Experience with metric-based decision making.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, communication and teamwork skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- BS/BA in quantitative fields is required. (CS, EE, Econ, Finance). MS/MBA is preferred.
Founded in 2009, Storm8, Inc. is the leading developer of social games for iOS and Android, with more than 600 million total downloads to date. Storm8 is also home to three innovative brands: TeamLava, Shark Party and FireMocha. Under these brands, Storm8 has amassed a network of over 200 million devices worldwide and continues to create engaging mobile social games that span genres – from casual arcade hits Bubble Mania and Jewel Mania, to social casual games like Pet Shop Story, Restaurant Story, Bakery Story and Dragon Story, to MMORPGs like World War, iMobsters and Vampires Live, to social casino games like Slots and Bingo.
Storm8 is headquartered in Redwood Shores and we are constantly looking to hire awesome, top tier talent.
« Back to Openings