Product Manager: Monetization
Product Management | Redwood City, CA
The Monetization team at Storm8 is looking for entrepreneurial product manager to design features across portfolio of games to drive monetization. Our Product Managers lead cross functional teams of game designers, artists, engineers and production to ideate, build and launch games. The current team is composed of backgrounds from Facebook, Google, Zynga, Pocket Gems, Kabam, MIT, Harvard & Stanford.Responsibilities
- Ownership across one or multiple games to develop and execute revenue plan.
- Create features and flows to increase payer conversion and payer retention.
- Manage in-game economy including pricing, sales and seasonal content.
- Develop feature specifications and drive product development with cross functional team.
- Design A/B and multivariate tests to optimize features.
- 2+ years as product manager, top-tier consulting or iBanking.
- Must be very analytical and comfortable dealing with ambiguous data.
- Experience with metric-based decision making.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, communication and teamwork skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- BS/BA in quantitative fields is required. (CS, EE, Econ, Finance). MS/MBA is preferred.
About Storm8:Founded in 2009, Storm8 is a pioneering leader in mobile social games. With more than 50 million monthly active users and more than 600 million total downloads to date, Storm8 is also home to three innovative brands TeamLava, Shark Party and FireMocha. Under these brands, Storm8 has amassed a network of more than 400 million devices worldwide and continues to create engaging mobile social games that span genres on iOS and Android -- from social arcade hits such as Candy Blast Mania, Bubble Mania and Jewel Mania, to social casual games such as Dragon Story and Farm Story 2, to social casino games like Slots and Bingo!, to MMORPGs, including World War and iMobsters. Storm8 is headquartered in Redwood City, California. For more information, please visit www.storm8.com.
Storm8 is headquartered in Redwood Shores and we are constantly looking to hire awesome, top tier talent.
« Back to Openings