Sales | Minneapolis, MN, United States
Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated track record of ‘sales excellence’ and experience owning the sales cycle from lead generation to closure. To be clear, we seek Hunters, not Farmers. These are individual contributor roles focused on new business acquisition, not account management.
- To be successful, you must have experience in a number of the following tactical business environments:
- Proven, repeatable ability to build new customer portfolios from scratch
- Unparalleled ability to develop an overall territory attack plan and an individual customer approach plan…that leads to a solid portfolio of new customers
- Extensive experience preparing and presenting first-time and follow-up meetings, with excellent follow-up with perspective customers
- Ability to ‘diagnose’ customer needs on the first meeting or conference call
- Deep market knowledge and ability to ask probing questions that uncover customer needs and help shape the customer’s vision about the potential solution
- Proven experience selling services preferably in one of the following technical areas: Microsoft software development tools: VB .Net, Sharepoint, Biztalk, SQLServer, etc; Java and open source software development; ERP software including SAP and/or Oracle
- Excellent familiarity with a ‘Solutions Selling’ background including training from Solution Selling (Bosworth & Eades) or Miller Heiman or Helping Clients Succeed
- Passion for developing solid personal relationships with the customers via meetings, lunches, dinners and events (golf, sports events, technology events, community events, etc.)
- Proven ability to adapt the message and meeting approach for various levels of a client organization (i.e. Stakeholder, CIO, VP, SR Manager, Line Manager, mid-level manager, PM, developer, QA, exec. Assistant, etc.)
- Successful experience building internal relationships with a Professional Services delivery team (General Managers, Technical Architects, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and QA) that result in steering a solution through the initial envisioning stage all the way to the delivery stage
AE’s are the driving force behind our client's continued growth - and we believe in rewarding our sales team accordingly. We do so with competitive base salaries, robust benefits, commissions based on gross revenue and uncapped earning potential. We provide a supportive team environment, well-honed marketing engine, inside sales support, and most importantly, top-tier talent and resources to deliver what you sell! Our Consultants are best-of-breed and they stay with our client because of our unique culture and rewarding environment.
If you have proven, documented experience in most of the above areas, and a passion for what you do, then you likely qualify for this position. That said, the following qualifications have proven beneficial: ·Bachelors degree or higher in computer or business related major.
• 5-7 years of related job experience – experience in the Services and/or Software industry. IT Consulting experience strongly preferred.
• Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Competitive salary, uncapped commission based on gross revenues, full benefits, 401k matching