Licensed Practical Nurse PRN
Nursing | St. Petersburg, FL
Licensed Practical Nurse - PRN
Five star quality care that's what our patients have come to expect from Greystone Home Health. We are a growing boutique home health company that emphasizes on the best patient care and highest clinical standards in the industry. With Greystone Home Health, great healthcare has come home.
Greystone Home Health has an opportunity for a driven, passionate, caring LPN. The responsibilities of the LPN include but are not limited to implementing the plan of care, participating in coordination of home health services, and providing timely and accurate documentation consistent with the plan of care. We pay full time salaries to our employees, current federal rates for mileage reimbursement, and are rolling out a (POC) paperless system which will reduce your paper work and allow you to do what you do best, treat patients!
The best people, the best care, the best services for the best reason: Serving our patients. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our residents.
- Must be a Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
- Must be currently licensed as a LPN with the state of Florida.
- Has three (3) years nursing experience. Community/home health or medical/surgical experience is preferred.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
For more career opportunities and information, check out our website (http://www.greystonehcm.com/
), follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/greystonehcm
) and become our fan on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management.
« Back to Openings