Information Technology | San Mateo, CA, United States
Be part of the product execution team, working directly with fellow Designers, Product Management and Engineering
- Design simple web and mobile experiences that delight users
- Solve complex UI/UX problems and drive our product experience forward
- Collaborate on new products and initiatives
- Map, wire frame, and mockup new features and products
- Design and implement user flows and interactions
- Make design decisions based on experience and metrics
- Utilize story boarding and flow chart techniques for optimal organization
- Have an up to date portfolio for evaluation, please include a link to your portfolio in your application
- Passion for Web visual design
- Solid Adobe CS skills
- Attention to detail and quality across browsers
- Experience producing functional designs that simplify and solve usability problems
- A solid understanding of modern web technologies. This is not a coding position, but you understand the basics of HTML and CSS
- 1-3+ years of consumer internet design experience
- Experience of working at a startup and / or developing a new product from scratch is highly preferred
- Experience working with online communities
- Experience designing iOS and Android phone and/or tablet applications
Fixya is the world's largest product support community website. With over 30 million members collaborating on product related tips and support issues, Fixya provides consumers with user feedback and solutions to problems related to any product. From figuring out how to fix cars, which cameras to buy, or how to operate a new iPhone, the Fixya community of hobbyists, tinkerers and gadget-savvy stay-at-home moms share real life experience and practical advice. Fixya is part of the DIY revolution, transforming how we help ourselves as well as each other to solve everyday problems. Our objective is to become the most relevant source for product information. Fixya is a profitableand fast growing company.
We offer competitive salary & benefits, pampering perks and work environment, and the opportunity to make an impact.
Relocation grants are available for qualified candidates.