Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator II
Coiled Tubing Services | Savanna, OK
We are currently seeking Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator III for our Coiled Tubing location in Savanna, OK.
- Driving and operating coiled tubing unit or support equipment (Fluid pump, Nitrogen Pump, Crane, Transports) in efforts to assist in completion of or intervention procedures on oil and gas wells.
- Communicating and working with the Supervisor and fellow crew members to complete jobs with focus on safety, environment, and community.
- Accurately complete and turn in regulatory and compliance paperwork associated with job duties (DOT logs, load sheets, trip reports)
- Clean and perform routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment
- Minimum six (6) months experience or willingness to train
- Class “A” CDL license with clean record and Hazmat endorsement
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Ability to pass functional capacity evaluation that includes (but not limited to) bending, stooping, lifting, twisting and climbing.
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
« Back to Openings