Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant PRN
Therapy | Gainesville, FL
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant PRN
Helping people reclaim their lives. It's what gets you up in the morning and keeps you coming back for more. That sparkle in their eye when they take their first step. The look on their face when they know they have succeeded. The smile that serves as thank you as they walk, unaided, out the door. It's what you live for.
Park Meadows Health and Rehab, a 154 bed rehab facility, has an opportunity for a driven, passionate, caring Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant. The responsibilities of the COTA include carrying out treatments instructed by the occupational therapist, detect signs and symptoms of favorable and unfavorable reactions, record and keep current treatment schedules, and assure timeliness of paperwork, Consistently performs at the required productivity level and accurately and regularly record all pertinent information regarding the occupational therapy treatment program.
The best people, the best facilities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our residents. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our residents.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future, let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Managed Facility. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
And that's just the basics. Job Requirements:
- Must have an Associate degree in Occupational Therapy and completion of an Occupational Therapist Assistant course approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Must hold and maintain current license as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Florida. License must be in good standing.
- One year experience in a skilled nursing facility is desired.
- Must be able to relate positively, favorably and motivate patients and families and work cooperative with others.
- Must be observant and accurate in recognizing and documenting patient change.
- Knowledge of principals involved in applying standard therapeutic procedures and a broad range of adaptive devices.
For more career opportunities and information, check out our website (http://www.greystonehcm.com/), follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/greystonehcm) and become our fan on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management.
Watch our Go RED Dance at
« Back to Openings