Engineering | San Francisco, CA, United States
Software Engineer - Golang / Go Game Server
Do you get excited about building high performance services? Do you know what data structures to use, elegant design patterns, clever algorithms, and how to optimize SQL? Do you want to do this all using Go, one of the more recent and awesome programming languages available? Great, so do we! Come join one of the largest mobile social gaming companies in the world.
We're hiring for engineers with 2+ years of experience through seasoned principal engineers! Your title will depend on experience.
What you get to do every day:
- Help build services and game server logic for our next-generation games.
- Tackle interesting challenges with scaling and algorithm design for ambitious new features.
- Make a huge impact on software that touches millions of daily players
What you bring to the role:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Possessing a drive to use state of the art technologies and the pragmatism to know when to use the tried and true and when to come up with a new solution
- You thrive in a fast paced agile development environment
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design methodologies
- At least 1+ years experience with Go.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL. Knowledge of NoSQL solutions are a plus.
- Experience building large, maintainable, well designed software.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Smartphone or Tablet Device Reimbursement Program
• Free catered lunches and dinners
• Fully-stocked kitchen
• Japanese language lessons
• On-site yoga sessions
• Discounted gym memberships