Physical Therapy Assistant PRN
Therapy | Cincinnati, OH
Physical Therapy Assistant- PRN
Helping people reclaim their lives. It's what gets you up in the morning and keeps you coming back for more. That sparkle in their eye when they take their first step. The look on their face when they know they have succeeded. The smile that serves as thank you as they walk, unaided, out the door. It's what you live for.
Mountain Crest Nursing and Rehab, a 199 bed rehab facility, has an opportunity for a driven, passionate, caring Physical Therapy Assistant. The responsibilities of the PTA include carrying out treatments under the specific instructions from the physical therapist, is alert to detect signs and symptoms of favorable and unfavorable reactions, record and keep current treatment schedules, RUG minutes, and assure timeliness of paperwork and chart appropriate records.
The best people, the best facilities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our residents. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our residents.Job Requirements:
- Must have an Associate degree in Physical Therapy. Completion of a Physical Therapist Assistant course approved by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Must hold and maintain current license as an Physical Therapist in the state of Ohio. License must be in good standing.
- One year of experience in a skilled nursing facility is desired. Must be able to relate positively, favorably and motivate patients and families and work cooperative with others.
- Must be observant and accurate in recognizing and documenting patient change.
- Knowledge of principals involved in applying standard therapeutic procedures and a broad range of adaptive devices.
For more career opportunities and information, check out our website (http://www.greystonehcm.com/
), follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/greystonehcm
) and become our fan on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management. Watch our Go RED Dance at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IJIUN5nAAc
« Back to Openings