Physical Therapist PRN
Therapy | Lehigh Acres, FL
Physical Therapist- PRN
Helping people reclaim their lives. It's what gets you up in the morning and keeps you coming back for more. That sparkle in their eye when they take their first step. The look on their face when they know they have succeeded. The smile that serves as thank you as they walk, unaided, out the door. It's what you live for.
Lehigh Acres Health and Rehab, a 110 bed rehab facility, has an opportunity for a driven, passionate, caring Physical Therapist, PT. The responsibilities of the Physical Therapist include accurately assessing the needs of all patients and carry out an individual progressive treatment program, recording all pertinent information regarding the treatment program, and attend and contribute to patient staffing and utilization reviews to coordinate a total patient plan of care. The ideal Physical Therapist will share our vision to provide the very best in patient care.
The best people, the best facilities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our residents. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our residents.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future, let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Managed Facility. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
And that's just the basics. Job Requirements:
Watch our Go RED Dance at
- Must have a Minimum of Masters degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university. Registered by the American Physical Therapy Association, Inc., as designated by the initials R.P.T.
- Must hold and maintain licensed to practice in the state of Florida.
- One year of experience, in a skilled nursing facility is desired.
- Must have the ability to relate and motivate patients for productivity.
- Must be able to cooperate with patients, families, peers, healthcare professionals and other staff.
- Flexible in adaptation to patient or environmental change
For more career opportunities and information, check out our website (http://www.greystonehcm.com/), follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/greystonehcm) and become our fan on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management.
« Back to Openings