Senior Web Developer
At Source Marketing, we understand the way the marketing landscape has shifted. 5-year plans are now 1-year plans. 1-year plans have become 3-month plans. Fact is, innovative solutions need to happen today. Now. Right now. And that’s where Source Marketing shines. We’re smart. Strategic. Creative. Nimble. And we bring that to our roster of Fortune 500 clients every day in a fun, fast-paced environment.
We're looking for a Senior Web Developer to join our digital and interactive services team. The Senior Web Developer will report directly to the VP of D&I on all digital/interactive projects across the agencies full client portfolio.
Regular workflow includes the technical design, modification, development, coding, and implementation of key client campaigns and supporting components. Working collaboratively with a variety of internal stakeholders to provide innovative development solutions and support in within a LAMP environment.
- Understands complex functional requirements and effectively translates them into innovative development solutions that meet business needs
- Uses industry knowledge and development expertise to propose solutions that improve website accessibility, usability, and performance
- Determines and proactively communicates advantages and disadvantages of various options before implementing solutions
- Works with other developers and internal stakeholders to ensure high quality development, deployment, and ongoing support of all site components
- Works to enhance existing systems and architecture by proactively analyzing business objectives, identifying areas for modification/improvement, and preparing action plans
- Actively contributes to defining and evolving development standards, guidelines, processes, and metrics for the team
- Maintains a high awareness of evolving industry trends and emerging technologies
- Proactively identifies and proposes formal and informal training and other experiences designed to grow and develop own technical skill set
- Demonstrates strong logic/analytical skills and attention to detail with a highly disciplined approach to quality control
- Is highly collaborative and acts as a team player
- Takes ownership and personal accountability for one’s work
- Is extremely organized and effectively self-directs to prioritize and manage competing, high priority projects/tasks of varying complexities
- Remains calm under pressure, and works effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability – accepts constructive feedback, willingly accepts change, and willingly takes on additional responsibilities and assignments as necessary
- Demonstrates advanced and evolving understanding of development tools and technologies, and regularly shares knowledge that educates others.
- Communicates well in all forums (interpersonal, written, presentations)
Applicants Must Have:
- 5-6+ years of hands-on web development work experience
- CMS Experience (Drupal & Wordpress)
- Mobile framework knowledge in jQuery Mobile, Sencha Touch etc..
- Front-end frameworks and toolkits such as Bootstrap a plus
- Computer science, software engineering, information system degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience.
If you are passionate about coding and have an enthusiastic, “willing to do whatever it takes” attitude, we would love to talk with you right now!
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
Back to Current Openings