Given Redscout’s role in upstream innovation, as well as our diverse client base, our Junior Designers gain exposure to many facets of design and innovation strategy. This is an incredible opportunity for those looking to grow quickly and be continually challenged.
• Design, inspire, manage and execute presentations and internal collateral.
• Manage and execute production of printed materials and assist with
• Visualize brand identities, packaging, digital and retail experiences, product concepts and other consumer experiences.
• Manage production area by maintaining and organizing supplies and
inspiring new ideas for procedures and technologies.
• An outstanding design portfolio showing a clean, modern aesthetic and a passion for storytelling.
• 2+ years in design/production capacity.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
• Proficiency in presentation software tools (Keynote) as well as ability to create interactive presentations a plus (InDesign for iPad).
• Desire to engage in design thinking in the upstream, conceptual stages
of the innovation process.
• The means to communicate your ideas—visually (sketch), written and verbally.
• The social dexterity to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• LinkedIn profile link.
• Online portfolio or PDF. You must have examples of editorial, branding
and packaging design to be considered.
• Any links you’d like to share.
Back to Current Openings