Product | Redwood City, CA, United States
shopkick is looking to add an amazing Product Manager to our team that is passionate about solving hard problems to build the future of shopping!
shopkick helps people live an affordable awesome life. It helps them save, find, discover and get rewarded at stores they already go to. All they need to do is show up!
shopkick is the most used shopping app at retail stores in the U.S. (Nielsen data), and a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer. It has over 150 brand partners (P&G, Unilever, Mondelez, L’Oreal, Revlon, General Mills, Pepsi etc) and 15 retail partners (Target, Best Buy, Macy’s, Old Navy etc), and is deployed in over 10,000 large stores across the U.S. In 2013, shopkick drove $500M in revenue for its partners (2012 - $200M, 2011 - $110M). shopkick adds a digital layer on top of the physical store experience for over 7 million users, to make it personal and rewarding. In November 2013, shopkick launched the first Apple iBeacon-related live trial with a major retailer anywhere (Macy’s) with shopkick’s shopBeacon platform. This technology allows brands to connect directly with consumers in the store.
shopkick Starts 100-Store iBeacon Trial For American Eagle, Biggest Apparel Rollout Yet
Apple’s iBeacon Comes To Macy’s: Is This The Future of Shopping?
Macy’s Begins Pilot Test of Apple’s iBeacon In Flagship New York, San Francisco Stores
Apple’s iBeacon Potential Emerges in shopkick Macy’s Initiative
shopkick users have earned $25M in rewards, scanned 70M products, and viewed 4B offers
- Manage and conduct usability testing
- Define feature specifications
- Work with engineering and design to bring products to life
- Manage operational activities that keep users delighted
- Analyze and report product success
- QA and test products that are being built
- Doing whatever it takes :)
- 3-5 years of prior product management/design (or related) experience
- Ability to conceptualize ambiguous product challenges and excited to design significant, new-to-the-world products
- Passion and point-of-view on shopping, retail or eCommerce products
- Appreciation for and point-of-view around visual design
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and discuss technical issues
- An equally creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- A strong grasp of great user-experience and user-interface design
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excited about coming ready and challenging your abilities every single day