Operations | Redwood City, CA, United States
shopkick is looking for an Operations / Analytics Associate to analyze data for our Brands team and help run operations across our many campaigns.
shopkick helps people live an affordable awesome life. It helps them save, find, discover and get rewarded at stores they already go to. All they need to do is show up!
shopkick is the most used shopping app at retail stores in the U.S. (Nielsen data), and a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer. It has over 150 brand partners (P&G, Unilever, Mondelez, L’Oreal, Revlon, General Mills, Pepsi etc) and 15 retail partners (Target, Best Buy, Macy’s, Old Navy etc), and is deployed in over 10,000 large stores across the U.S. In 2013, shopkick drove $500M in revenue for its partners (2012 - $200M, 2011 - $110M). shopkick adds a digital layer on top of the physical store experience for over 7 million users, to make it personal and rewarding. In November 2013, shopkick launched the first Apple iBeacon-related live trial with a major retailer anywhere (Macy’s) with shopkick’s shopBeacon platform. This technology allows brands to connect directly with consumers in the store.
shopkick Starts 100-Store iBeacon Trial For American Eagle, Biggest Apparel Rollout Yet
Apple’s iBeacon Comes To Macy’s: Is This The Future of Shopping?
Macy’s Begins Pilot Test of Apple’s iBeacon In Flagship New York, San Francisco Stores
Apple’s iBeacon Potential Emerges in shopkick Macy’s Initiative
shopkick users have earned $25M in rewards, scanned 70M products, and viewed 4B offers
- Launch, track and report on numerous partner programs simultaneously
- Consistently leverage data to make informed optimization decisions.
- Use analytical skills to surface insights and recommendations
- Execute, test and report on all brand marketer campaigns
- Tie reporting and data back to partner objectives and KPIs
- Manage business health metrics such as revenue forecasting, revenue recognition, trends, etc.
- Support sales team with inventory projections and proposals
Experience and Skills:
- 1 – 3 years' work experience, experience in operations, ideally on an advertising sales team or at an ad agency
- Focuses on quality control and exhibits a strong attention to detail
- Incredible organization skills and ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
- Is comfortable with repetition of tasks and work flow and enjoys finding process efficiencies
- Ability to trouble shoot and solve issues creatively
- Strong excel and data analysis skills
- Understands and can learn back end systems and operational tools
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good cross-functional communication and ability to work with a diverse set of functions from marketing to engineering
- Experience and expertise in mobile or interactive technologies is a plus
- BA/ BS in Business or related field required