Partnership Management | Redwood City, CA, United States
Shopkick is looking for a strategic and analytical thinker, who can drive, own, and manage relationships with the world’s largest retailers like Target, Macy’s and American Eagle!
Shopkick helps people live an affordable awesome life. It helps them save, find, discover and get rewarded at stores they already go to. All they need to do is show up!
Shopkick is the most used shopping app at retail stores in the U.S. (Nielsen data), and a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer. It has over 150 brand partners (P&G, Unilever, Mondelez, L’Oreal, Revlon, General Mills, Pepsi etc) and 15 retail partners (Target, Best Buy, Macy’s, Old Navy etc), and is deployed in over 10,000 large stores across the U.S. In 2013, shopkick drove $500M in revenue for its partners (2012 - $200M, 2011 - $110M). Shopkick adds a digital layer on top of the physical store experience for over 7 million users, to make it personal and rewarding. In November 2013, shopkick launched the first Apple iBeacon-related live trial with a major retailer anywhere (Macy’s) with shopkick’s shopBeacon platform. This technology allows brands to connect directly with consumers in the store.
Shopkick Starts 100-Store iBeacon Trial For American Eagle, Biggest Apparel Rollout Yet
Apple’s iBeacon Comes To Macy’s: Is This The Future of Shopping?
Macy’s Begins Pilot Test of Apple’s iBeacon In Flagship New York, San Francisco Stores
Apple’s iBeacon Potential Emerges in shopkick Macy’s Initiative
Shopkick users have earned $25M in rewards, scanned 70M products, and viewed 4B offers
Role and Responsibilities:
- Wholly own account relationships, by creating and refine objectives and success metrics closely with retail partners
- Be creative and develop new ideas to drive marketing, traffic and sales for partners
- Lead projects; developing strong working relationships with partners and cross-functional teams such as: Product Management, Engineering, Operations, Design, Marketing, PR & Legal
- Use deep understanding of data, user insights, marketing levers and business objectives to help the company make reasoned decisions
- Help scale retail partnerships operations by developing and advocating best practices across entire business
- Travel and visit partners occasionally (about 1-2 travel days/month)
- 4-6 years’ work experience; experience in account management required
- Experience in data analysis and financial forecasting strongly preferred
- Experience presenting; you are comfortable presenting your thoughts to rooms of 1 to 1000, including top executives of Fortune 500 companies
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills; you enjoy and excel at communicating with a wide variety of individuals from engineers to marketing executives
- Ability to break through walls; you are not easily scared off by hearing “no,” and look for appropriate ways to be persistent when you believe in something, even if your opinion is unpopular
- Analytical problem solver; you use both your gut and data to find new and better ways to attack any problem
- Hard worker, who is adaptable and flexible; you work extremely well under tight deadlines while wearing many different hats
- The basics; you dominate MS Office, can tell a compelling story via PowerPoint, and know all the short-cuts in Excel to make killer models
- BA/ BS in Business or related field required
- Startup experience, especially in mobile
- Experience in creating and executing marketing plans
- Black belt in shopping