What you’ll do all day:
- Identify and build relationships with potential prospects to benefit from Triggit’s platform
- Find leads in a competitive marketplace targeting the highest value businesses
- Draw up and execute formal offers and contracts including setting the pricing and margins according to Triggit’s internal policies
- Report on the status of your sales leads with regards to both existing and potential customers
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through ethical sales practices by working with internal team members to deliver quality
- Help Triggit become the one stop shop to develop future business growth through cross selling and upselling opportunities
- Travel and present at industry conferences and trade shows including international events
- Plan and manage personal business pipeline/territory/business according to agreed market strategy
- 7+ years of integrated media/digital sales and or agency experience
- Must have deep client connections with preferences for the travel and ecommerce verticals
- Ability to generate your own leads and client connections
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills ideally with a proven track record of sales success
- To have an intelligent, friendly, trustworthy and reliable personality with the ability to work with internal teams and with our valued clients
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technologies.
- An understanding of Triggit’s core business propositions and technologies. And ability to communicate this understanding during your first call.
- Excited to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing, start-up environment
- Ability/willingness to travel as needed
To all recruitment agencies: Triggit does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs account or directly to any Triggit employees. Notwithstanding any action by recruiters, Triggit is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Triggit, we promote a dynamic, kinetic, and diverse workplace for the brightest in the business! In this spirit, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.