Accounts | San Francisco, CA, United States
What you’ll get to do all day:
- Coordinate with Triggit’s sales team to onboard new clients
- Design sustainable campaign strategies based on client business objectives
- Lead technical implementation process from client introduction to campaign launch
- Maintain a productive and proactive relationship with clients following campaign launch
- Coordinate with account analyst to ensure flawless campaign execution and performance that exceeds client goals
- Partner with analytics team to present innovative insights to clients using Triggit’s proprietary reporting tools
- Provide product feedback to engineering team
- 100% self-motivated. Drive is extremely important in this role, and this is something you’ll need to demonstrate throughout the application and interview process.
- 2-4 years experience explaining complex technical products to clients or customers, in sales, support, or business development.
- 2-4 years experience with proactive client relationship management. This is not a reactive support role, nor is it exclusively an operations role. You’ll be held accountable for further developing Triggit’s highest-value client relationships.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the ad tech industry
- Team-focused and collaborative.
- Mastery of data; able to draw insights from large, raw data sets.
- Familiarity with SQL a plus.
To all recruitment agencies: Triggit does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs account or directly to any Triggit employees. Notwithstanding any action by recruiters, Triggit is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Triggit, we promote a dynamic, kinetic, and diverse workplace for the brightest in the business! In this spirit, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.