Sales | San Francisco, CA, United States
- Leverage the Triggit sales team to generate revenue
- Build sales strategy for winning clients across direct response channels (IR500, travel, etc)
- Provide direction, prioritize potential clients and build a sales strategy for winning clients across channels.
- Recruit, train, coach, and grow a team of quota bearing sales representatives comprised of junior and senior contributors
- Communicate Triggit's value proposition to our clients, our prospects and the market
- Work to ensure sales team is able to achieve (and exceed) individual and team quotas
- Intimate understanding of consultative selling practices: understanding pain points, leveraging complex solutions, building long lasting relationships, full-filling client needs
- Ability to partner with our accounts team to be constantly optimizing revenue and ROAS for our clients
- Work with the executive team to effectively understand and forecast sales revenue and pipeline
- Understand the nuances of our clients and market to identify new product and business opportunities
- Help prioritizing feature and functionality requests and provide corresponding justification to the product team as input into product direction
- Constantly be exploring other business development opportunities in ad:tech: Social, Email, Mobile, Desktop, Offline, etc.
- Understand and guide team dynamics between the sales, accounts, product, the executive team and other constituencies
- At least 10 years of sales and business development experience in the b2b digital ad:tech space, experience with Retail a plus
- At least 5 years of sales team management experience, start-up experience a plus
- Intimate knowledge of the digital ad:tech ecosystem, particularly around RTB
- Experience with sales planning, strategy, messaging, account targeting and prioritization
- Comfort with a performance driven, variable compensation role
- Contacts and colleagues in positions that can help grow Triggit
- Willingness to travel and attend industry events as a representative of Triggit
- We never stop innovating.
- We value YOU. Your health, your family, your time.
- We're a heads down kind of organization. We work hard so we can play hard.
- Wicked Smart people work here. We push boundaries and are always driving forward.
- We trust our people and empower them to grow and succeed.
To all recruitment agencies: Triggit does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs account or directly to any Triggit employees. Notwithstanding any action by recruiters, Triggit is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Triggit, we promote a dynamic, kinetic, and diverse workplace for the brightest in the business! In this spirit, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.