Client Services | Boston, MA, United States
WHO YOU ARE.
You have a minimum of 5-10 years of professional work experience in agency planning or account management, marketing/brand management, consumer insights, market research and data analysis, or online community management.. You are naturally curious and creative, analytical, inquisitive, energetic with a bias toward action, and have a comfort with both quantitative and qualitative data, including ethnographic approaches.
You can understand clients’ business challenges and provide strategic insight and actionable recommendations, with the ability to also manage the process and details to execute the research plan. In other words, you can see the big picture as well as manage the perfect execution of a plan. Keeping projects moving and clients happy are major motivators, and you are so organized and attentive to detail that you can manage the most complicated projects with grace and style, all while helping keep your team focused and motivated.
You have excellent business writing and oral communication skills, take initiative and manage and inspire teams. You have the uncanny ability to sift through mounds of qualitative consumer insights and glean the “golden nuggets,” and partner with a storyteller to transform this data into compelling client deliverables. You work best in a collaborative work environment that is focused on excellence and customer satisfaction, but can thrive autonomously. You work well with junior and senior staff alike and enjoy teaching, coaching, and sharing with others. Most importantly, you are looking to make a difference every day at a growing, dynamic company – which means you have a reasonable comfort with ambiguity and can handle a fair amount of change.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- In your capacity as a Research Planner/Architect, you will utilize your experience in creating actionable insights, client management, and writing experience in:
- Working with client and Client Leads to translate business and research priorities into objective-based activities; and developing and managing the schedule of activities
- Responsible for diagnosing larger, more complex research needs and translating these into a streamlined, strategic approach that leverages a mix of both standard and non-traditional methodologies
- Daily management and facilitation of online communities in order to create highly engaged communities that allow us to deliver actionable insights for our clients
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with multiple clients
- Presenting to clients and at client organizations to garner more interest and support for the community within client organizations.
- Facilitating client meetings, managing client and team expectations
- Solid grasp of survey and activity design and intimate knowledge of how best to leverage standard community tools
- Owning the Quality Assurance of community activities.
- Provide thoughtful, constructive feedback to Storytelling partners to ensure delivery of top notch output
- Awareness and understanding of various research methodologies and tools
- Inspiring your teams while mentoring and coaching team members
- 5-10 years of experience in Planning, Brand Management, Consumer Insights, Strategy, or online community management
- Expertise or experience in data analysis and survey/questionnaire design
- The ability to surface insights, and provide constructive feedback for how to deliver stories in a creative way that satisfies each unique researcher’s need for analysis that also engages a senior-level marketing audience
- Excellent and proven project management and time management skills
- Ability to set priorities and manage expectations
- Strong client relationship management and consulting skills
- Superb business writing, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Superior analytical skills
- Great at working in a collaborative team environment
- Initiative, a bias for action attitude, a self-motivated individual who likes success
- Strong MS Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Fun, interesting person who plays nice with others, loves their chosen profession and thrives in a fast-paced, intense environment
- BA/BS Degree required (Marketing, Economics, Advertising, Psychology, Integrated Marketing)
Communispace Corporation, www.communispace.com, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, is the consumer collaboration agency uniquely equipped to harness the power and inspiration of consumers to drive business growth. Founded in 1999, the company has created more than 500 customer communities for industry leaders including: Kraft, Hewlett-Packard, Charles Schwab, Hallmark, Unilever, GlaxoSmithKline, Hilton Hotels Corporation and many more.
Communispace offers excellent benefits for every employee; health and dental coverage; 401K plan; life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurances; flexible spending account; tuition reimbursement; and flexible time off which includes vacation, sick, personal, community service and holidays.