Analytics | New York, NY, United States
Havas Worldwide, formerly known as Euro RSCG Worldwide, is a leading integrated marketing communications agency and was the first agency to be named Global Agency of the Year by both Advertising Age and Campaign in the same year. The Havas Worldwide network is made up of 11,000 employees in 316 offices in 120 cities and 75 countries, and provides advertising, marketing, corporate communications, and digital and social media solutions to clients. Headquartered in New York, Havas Worldwide is the largest unit of the Havas group, a world leader in communications.
Havas NY provides marketing solutions to GlaxoSmithKline, Dos Equis, IBM, Merck, Hershey's, Ritz Crackers, Genzyme, Diageo, NY Life, Charles Schwab, PayPal, Coppertone, Dr. Scholl’s, Malaria No More, Sanofi, Atlantic City, Liberty Mutual and Reckitt Benckiser.
Havas NY is looking for a full-time Senior Analyst.
The Senior Analyst is an integral part of the Decision Sciences team, responsible for all aspects of attitudinal, behavioral & competitive measurement. Key responsibilities include evaluating marketing and commerce performance, understanding how visitors interact with the online and offline channels, and critically reviewing brand performance through quantitative and qualitative analysis across all touch points.
- Work in a collaborative team environment providing the analytics expertise for the group
- Conducting primary and secondary research on best practices and market trends
- Designing and conducting analysis, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations
- Ensure opportunities to maximize metric performance are undertaken during planning and development
- Develop solutions and recommendations to meet clients’ business and marketing objectives
- Looks forward for our clients, identifying opportunities to improve digital marketing performance
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years experience in data or marketing analyst role
- Keen ability to collect data, analyze trends, identify strategic recommendations and present them in a logical manner (ability to illustrate concepts visually is a plus).
- Ability to deliver under very tight timelines
- Ability to manage/balance multiple work tracks, including pitches and client work
- Intermediate analytical skills with proven ability to evaluate, understand and interpret data from both external and client perspectives
- Solid presentation skills with proven ability to communicate ideas and analysis results effectively both verbally and in writing to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Participation in and knowledge of emerging digital trends
- Digital advertising or media agency experience a must
- Experience with Tools:
- Web Analytics: Omniture/Webtrends/Google Analytics (a must, implementation a plus)
- Social Listening: Sysomos/Radian 6 etc (a plus)
- Data Analytics: SAS/SPSS/R (a plus)
- Research tools: Simmons/MRI/Technographics (a plus)
- Dashboarding: Tableau, Spotfire etc