Analytics | New York, NY, United States
Havas Worldwide, formerly known as Euro RSCG Worldwide, is a leading integrated marketing communications agency and was the first agency to be named Global Agency of the Year by both Advertising Age and Campaign in the same year. The Havas Worldwide network is made up of 11,000 employees in 316 offices in 120 cities and 75 countries, and provides advertising, marketing, corporate communications, and digital and social media solutions to clients. Headquartered in New York, Havas Worldwide is the largest unit of the Havas group, a world leader in communications.
Havas NY provides marketing solutions to Dos Equis, IBM, Merck, Hershey's, Ritz Crackers, Oppenheimer, Diageo, NY Life, Charles Schwab, PayPal, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (Keurig), Malaria No More, Sanofi, Atlantic City, Liberty Mutual and Reckitt Benckiser.
Havas New York has an immediate need for an Associate Director of Analytics.
- Manage team of analytics’ professionals that provide advertising performance analysis for clients. Understand client’s business goals and requirements, design and develop analytic approaches tailored to their needs.
- Develop data strategies (e.g. what we should capture, how we should capture it, and the what we should do as a result)
- Work with internal and external resources to develop client tools and services such as segmentation, modeling, dashboard development, decision aids and business case analysis to support programs, creative and recommended solutions. Work closely with agency team in making specific and actionable client recommendations and sell in additional client engagements.
- Contribute to innovation for the agency and help to establish the agency in the marketplace as being “accomplished” and cutting-edge in the area of analytics.
- Lead analytics research on new business pitches and increase analytics presence on addition pieces of existing business.
Requirements & Qualifications:
Strong Analytic Skills
- Solid understanding of statistics, market mix modeling, and forecasting
- Experience with web analytics, search and social listening platforms desirable
Strong Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
- Role requires client-facing skills and the ability to write clear and concise presentations for client summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in straight-forward and enlightening way for clients
Experience managing clients and staff
- Collaboration and team leadership essential
- 4+ years experience in a related role managing a team of analysts
- Agency background in media or multichannel performance preferred and/or direct marketing experience ideal. Alternatively: Engineering or Consulting backgrounds also desirable.
- Minimum Bachelors' Degree required, preferably in engineering, economics, mathematics, statistics, business or marketing
- Self-Starting: A self-motivated individual who can take limited direction and produce tangible results. A resourceful individual who pro-actively thinks outside of the box.
- Technology Forward: Has an interest in technology, knows the tools and tricks.
- Curiosity: Has a naturally curious mind, loves to explore and nurture intellect; observes and identifies patterns in data that can identify actionable insights
- Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills; an active listener and concise presenter
- Service Orientation: Recognizes the importance of providing outstanding service and support to both internal teams, agency partner teams and externally to clients
- Judgment: Makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on the appropriate balance of data and instinct. Knows how to ask the right questions (at the right time) necessary to uncover key information that can unlock relevant action.
- Team Oriented: Works well in collaborative team environments and matrix reporting structures