Project Management | New York, NY, United States
Havas Worldwide, formerly known as Euro RSCG Worldwide, is a leading integrated marketing communications agency and was the first agency to be named Global Agency of the Year by both Advertising Age and Campaign in the same year. The Havas Worldwide network is made up of 11,000 employees in 316 offices in 120 cities and 75 countries, and provides advertising, marketing, corporate communications, and digital and social media solutions to clients. Headquartered in New York, Havas Worldwide is the largest unit of the Havas group, a world leader in communications.
Havas NY provides marketing solutions to Dos Equis, IBM, Merck, Hershey's, Ritz Crackers, Oppenheimer, Diageo, NY Life, Charles Schwab, PayPal, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (Keurig), Malaria No More, Sanofi, Atlantic City, Liberty Mutual and Reckitt Benckiser.
Havas is seeking a Sr. Producer.
The campaigns you will be part of will include social media, banner ads, email production, microsites, and landing pages that are part of larger campaigns including television and print advertising. You should be interested in the web and a thoughtful, heavy user of online content and web resources, with an intuitive understanding of the medium’s limitations and possibilities. But you should also be interested in great advertising creative and ready to support the production of the online creative work while the rest of the team may need to focus on traditional deliverables. You should be ready to handle last-minute changes from within the agency and client organizations. This is a position that requires someone who enjoys working with retail clients.
- Ability to work with very senior creative leaders, helping them to manage their staff on individual client businesses as follows:
- Allocations: Help with balance of creative staff time across all projects
- Communications: Make sure staff are aware of interdependent tasks and deadlines, changes as they arise, etc.
- Ability to problem-solve across multiple projects as follows:
- Schedules: Ensure staff are clear on schedules and know timing for completing competing tasks on time
- Expectations: Set expectations for scope and schedule; alert if dates are in jeopardy; have a mitigation plan with options
- Meetings: Help keep meetings on track and ensure key information points are captured.
- Willingness to perform day-to-day functions, including working from a media buy to create a build matrix for each campaign, which includes all required specs
- Creative technology management:
- Manage banner production and keep the team on schedule
- Manage server structure, QA and trafficking
- Aid in the continual assessment of new technologies and web services
- Perform risk management with mitigation strategy.
- Have the attitude of “making sure.” Make sure all deliverables are checked, proof-read and approved by QA department.
- Scope: Write Statements of Work in collaboration with Account.
- Estimates: Work with team to asses estimate for deliverables.
- Billing: Create billing requests for Finance and maintain Finance folders and documents for reference
- Five-plus years of Interactive Advertising Agency experience preferred. Should include a strong history of end-to-end work with online advertising, from conception to delivery.
- Interest in great creative but also interested in web technologies.
- Must be medium level or above in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point; working knowledge of HTML or other evidence of technical interest important.
- Intermediate level with MS Project; Basecamp nice-to-have.
- Established communication, people, presentation and organizational skills
- Understanding of brand development/online advertising
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency; take-charge personality and problem-solver
- Self starter with an ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Team player, who is also able to work efficiently and effectively when producing independently
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies not required, but desired