Broadcast Production | New York, NY, United States
Havas Worldwide, formerly known as Euro RSCG Worldwide, is a leading integrated marketing communications agency and was the first agency to be named Global Agency of the Year by both Advertising Age and Campaign in the same year. The Havas Worldwide network is made up of 11,000 employees in 316 offices in 120 cities and 75 countries, and provides advertising, marketing, corporate communications, and digital and social media solutions to clients. Headquartered in New York, Havas Worldwide is the largest unit of the Havas group, a world leader in communications.
Havas NY provides marketing solutions to Dos Equis, IBM, Merck, Hershey's, Ritz Crackers, Oppenheimer, Diageo, NY Life, Charles Schwab, PayPal, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (Keurig), Malaria No More, Sanofi, Atlantic City, Liberty Mutual and Reckitt Benckiser.
Havas has an immediate need for a Business Manager.
The Business Manager will directly with Finance and Business Affairs to oversee the financial health and compliance of specific productions from job start up through to the closing jobs, including, but not limited to issuing purchase orders, new vendor set up, paperwork process compliance, reconciling expenses (credit cards, petty cash, etc.), auditing cost reports and final actualization of budgets.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a lead Production Accountant working on motion pictures, television shows, or for commercial production companies
- Experience preparing for financial audits, State Tax Credit preparation is a plus
- Master understanding and familiarity of purchase orders, vendors set up, corporate expense reconciliation, etc. required
- Great communication skills, patience and ability to creatively problem solve
- Strong computer literacy, including familiarity with various budgeting and financial software