|SAP Functional Analyst - MM/PP
Fremont, CA, United States
Job Type: Regular Employee
|Skills: SAP MM/PP Functional implementation configuration and support
The SAP Application Functional Specialist should be an expert in the SAP MM/PP related business processes(including Make to Order scenario full cycle, MRP, Spares Planning, Sales Order stocks, Variant Configuration, BOMs, Master Scheduling, Material Master Data Integrity handling etc.) system navigation mechanics, and configuration requirements and integration with other modules.
This individual will develop and maintain the configuration and functional design documents all the way upto production support and for subsequent enhancements.
The individual is expected to perform all tasks in the development cycle, starting from business process definition, to configuration and unit testing, assistance and follow-up with user testing, to co-ordination of transports to Production, to training and post-live support and fixes, etc.
As MM/PP application expert, you will be responsible for providing SAP software expertise in support of business processes. You will design how required business processes may be represented in the software configuration, and transfer application design and configuration knowledge to both business process leads and other team members.
Additionally, you will:
* Participate in and facilitate Business Process Definition of MM/PP related requirements.
* Effectively lead assigned projects, manage deadlines, manage business communication and provide status updates.
* Initiate the concept, design, scheduling, development, installation and maintenance of the application system for the business function.
* Utilize well-developed knowledge of SAP module experience especially in MM/PP with good appreciation for End to End Process.
* Effectively work in coordination with the SD/CS and Finance related IT staff and business team members on touchpoints with MM/PP modules.
* Participate in all life cycles of a project; providing estimates of required resources, expenses and time to fulfill design; documenting current and proposed business processes
* Effectively lead business process focused R/3 software specification workshops and/or analysis sessions in the business blue print phase, as well as coordinate and conduct training specific to R/3 software customizations and processes.
* Analyze, design, develop, test and support the configuration required to conduct SAP business transactions.
* At least 4-6 years experience in SAP MM/PP with specific configuration and maintenance experience as part of an IT Department or as an IT consultant in SAP projects
* Current configuration and module working knowledge in SAP MM/PP with reasonable knowledge in other logistics and finance integration areas
* Three or more full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
* Strong written / oral communication skills
* Good client presence
* Works well with teams or in a team environment
* Ability to work independently
* Bachelor Degree Required
* Readiness to travel Up to 10%