.NET | San Francisco, CA, United States
We're a bunch of pretty smart – maybe a bit geeky – technologists who work well with people. We deliver products and work that our clients rave about. We specialize in planning, designing, building and maintaining our clients’ most mission-critical enterprise systems.
Magenic was created with the idea that it should be possible to have a consulting culture that combined cutting edge technology projects with a strong work-life balance. As a Magenic Consultant, you'll be working with Fortune 1000 and Fortune 500 companies on complex projects, because we like to do the hard stuff. Our opportunities require lots of curiosity, technical acumen, and the ability to work with people.
If you’re a technologist, and you’re looking to get to the highest possible levels with your Microsoft skills, this is an incredible place to make it happen. You’ll have the opportunity to work on interesting projects – most of them new product development with enterprise clients; clients who trust us to be build their large, mission-critical systems. On top of this, you’ll be part of Magenic – a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and a Top 15 National Integration Partner with 250 consultants and five regional U.S. offices. We are home to hardcore Microsoft technologists (Rocky Lhotka and Jason Bock are among our eight Microsoft MVPs) looking for great challenges in application development. We foster a collaborative environment where people love to exchange ideas and best practices.
We’re looking for savvy .NET developers to join our San Francisco team. Our goal is to find talented people with a passion for Microsoft technology that have experience developing .NET applications on the Microsoft stack.
- Strong C# .NET developer with ASP.NET MVC (and/or Web Forms)
- Thorough knowledge of the .NET framework
- Experience with SQL Server and data access methods – Entity Frameworks, ADO.NET
- Strong analysis, documentation, and client-facing skills
- A strong curiosity about our clients business needs coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge
- Consulting skills reflecting team building, flexibility, and customer service
- Ability to demonstrate skills in analysis, design, implementation, and development process.
We offer revenue sharing and a full benefits package, including your own laptop, technical books for your personal library, all the tools you need to gain Microsoft certs, cell phone reimbursement, and health club reimbursement. Don't forget the annual holiday gift (an Xbox 360 with a Kinect last year).