Territory Management | Mineola, NY, United States
Have you seen the commercials?
Have you read the ads?
Digital Life™ by AT&T is in NY!
Digital Life™ by AT&T is high-tech, professionally monitored, 100% Digital IP based home security, coupled with the latest in home automation: cameras, lighting, water detection/shut-off, thermostats, even digital door locks! And, the best part is homeowners can access, monitor and control their home from anywhere, anytime with any web-enabled device!
And YOU have the opportunity to help lead the adoption!!
We have been chosen by AT&T to partner with them in installing Digital Life™ in our area.
If you are you a ROCK STAR Manager, a top-performer with a track record of proven success...
If you have demonstrated experience in managing both people and systems in a fast-paced, residential customer service environment, we have an outstanding career opportunity to discuss with you!
Our commitment to you: You will be working with innovative technologies, be surrounded by smart, friendly and enthusiastic Teammates, and manage the best installation technicians in the industry.
We are looking for people who are self-motivated, enthusiastic, passionate about technology, great with customers and know how to effectively lead and motivate team members.
Sound like you?
Speed Wire has an opportunity to be the leader in installation of wireless broadband residential Connected Home (Security) Systems, and we are looking for a Market Manager to lead a team of first class installation crews.
Founded in 1996, Speed Wire’s mission is to elevate the experience of technology deployment and service by providing an elite team of Field Managers and installation crews serving the IT, Telecom, Security, Wireless and Energy Management Industries. We serve our customers with professionalism and act as true partners.
- A unique opportunity in a positive, team-based environment
- Competitive Salary with the ability to earn performance bonuses for exceeding Team Goals
- Medical, Dental and Life insurance
- 401k Plan
- Opportunities for advancement
The Market Manager will:
- Oversee the day-to-day delivery of residential security system installation services within his/her assigned market
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required and forward them to the Regional and/or Corporate Office
- Recruit, retain, supervise, motivate and train assigned personnel; and efficiently operate the office
- Ensure that both Company and Client vehicles, computers and other property are properly maintained and accounted for, conducting regular inspections and audits as required
- Resolve scheduling conflicts and customer relations issues at the local level, traveling as necessary to customers’ homes
- Cultivate customer relationships
- Cultivate workforce development of technical skills
- Advise, consult and coach other technical professionals, including areas of personal and professional development
- Coordinate communication, and collaborate with peers, on resource and equipment supply needs within and outside of region
Required Technical Skills:
- Demonstrated base working knowledge in low voltage systems, voice and data wiring, home theater installation or wired/wireless networks; Previous work in the residential security industry is highly desirable
- Proficiency with smart phone and/or tablets, and a general interest in the role of technology as it applies to everyday living
- Must be willing to be trained to bring your own technical skills up to the point where you can in turn effectively train new hires, if necessary
- Have demonstrated experience in managing both people and systems in a fast-paced, residential customer service environment
- Must demonstrate a strong commitment to safety, quality, and ethical expectations of the organization and outside agencies
- Must be able to work collaboratively with all levels of resources within and outside of region
- Must be able to support a 24/7 work environment, including travel within the region as needed
- Occasional travel outside the region will be necessary
- An associate’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Business, Communications, or similar field is highly desirable, however industry-specific experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Professional, clean cut appearance and a pleasant demeanor, with the ability to handle customer service issues independently
- Must have a thorough familiarity with the geography of the assigned market
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and ability to safely operate a motor vehicle
- The ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be able to effectively use Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Speed Wire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a covered veteran, and any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state and local laws.
Come be part of our team!