Installation / Maintenance / Repair | Riverside County, CA, United States
Have you seen the commercials?
Have you read the ads?
Digital Life™ by AT&T is in Riverside!
Digital Life™ by AT&T is high-tech, professionally monitored, 100% Digital IP based home security, coupled with the latest in home automation: cameras, lighting, water detection/shut-off, thermostats, even digital door locks! And, the best part is homeowners can access, monitor and control their home from anywhere, anytime with any web-enabled device!
And YOU have the opportunity to bring it to your town!!
We have been chosen by AT&T to partner with them in installing Digital Life™ in your area.
Be among the first to learn to install this connected home technology! Whether you have years of experience installing low voltage systems, or you are a D-I-Y enthusiast in your own home, we have an outstanding career opportunity to discuss with you!
Speed Wire is defining the next generation connected home installer. Based from your home and driving a company-provided vehicle, you will install our state of the art wireless broadband residential Connected Home (Security) equipment in customers' homes, as well as recommend additional products and services.
If you have great people skills, can deliver world-class customer service with enthusiasm, and you are passionate about technology, we can train you to install our equipment.
This is a full-time W-2 employee position, with base compensation plus commissions and bonuses, company vehicle and gas card, i-Pad, cell phone allowance and a comprehensive benefits plan including group health coverage, with significant opportunity for advancement.
- Install wireless broadband residential Connected Home Security Systems
- Sell and install additional equipment and enhanced services after assessing customer’s needs
- Minimum of a high school diploma required. Associate’s degree in computer science or related discipline OR graduation from an accredited technical school is highly desirable
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and ability to safely operate a motor vehicle
- The ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Friendly, outgoing and persuasive personality
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficiency with smart phone and/or tablets
- Passion for technology and proven ability to learn quickly
- Ability to think logically and problem-solve
- Proficiency with power hand tools
- Demonstrated working installation and/or service knowledge in either: alarm / security, cable / satellite, HVAC, low voltage systems, voice and data wiring, home theater installation or wired / wireless networks a plus.
- The ability to qualify for a state alarm company agent license where required
Speed Wire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a covered veteran, and any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state and local laws.
Come be part of our team!